ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Maybe you should treat the management of this company with the respect they deserve instead of continually casting aspersions on their credibility and decision making.

"Looks to me like Vince has waited to release the blesburg connection to the performance rights vesting (something he'd know to be unpopular) until today when a stuff up could be masked with some good news on metalurgy."

"There may be other explanations for the reporting sequence but so far this is the one that seems to me to fit the facts as I see them best"

"Reading that report should leave a reader wondering what had been performed and who was benefitting from the award of the performance shares."

"My impression is the company "elected to proceed" by mistake. They accidentally drilled more than 2000 metres and then reported that they had -"

This is just from todays post, they are not opinions they are ACCUSATIONS !!!!
    Do you want me to find more ???
    Maybe you should treat people with the respect you yourself seem to require instead of slinging mud from the protection of your keyboard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.