AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

I think I've answered that question from jskf previously - my...

1. 1,848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    I think I've answered that question from jskf previously - my goal is to learn how to be a better investor and or trader. I research slowly, but I try to research deeply because I believe the learning and understanding about a company and its market place allow for better trading. But I think you have to be critical, fair but critical, to learn well. And you have to be genuinely open to counterpoint.

AVL looks to me to be the best vanadium resource play on the ASX and I don't yet know how to play some of the international competitors that might be better placed.

VA might lift his game if shareholders recognize there is anything wrong with it. He has little incentive to do so if he doesn't get challenged when he makes errors. If he remains in charge for a couple more years and shareholders don't challenge his deals when they seem doubtful he may fritter away about 25% of the companys worth each year. If he is challenged and well intentioned (which I've no reason to doubt) he might learn to do better.

There is no way of proving my answers above are true. So in some way they are irrelevant - but I answer as a courtesy because you asked. The HC rules permit discussion of stock and I'm discussing the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.