AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Mate don't get me wrong, I am as disappointed as anyone with the...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Mate don't get me wrong, I am as disappointed as anyone with the Blesberg "fiasco".
    This is an unfortunate carry over from a what is in my opinion a considerable mistake and unfortunately will haunt the company for some time. It ain't that easy to shake some mistakes but it is what it is and hopefully eventually will be gone and forgotten.

People need to get over it and get on with it, or sell then stock and look elsewhere.
    The share price has basically done a 100% jump in recent times and we still have the same whingers carrying on, some who don't even own stock !!

This forum is for discussions, not accusations and defamation and mud slinging !!!!
    You will notice in my posts I am very careful not to engage in any of the aforementioned, I usually stick to sharing interesting and relevant information, would you agree?
    I may express my disappointment but I do not defame and accuse.
    If an individual believes the ASX rules of disclosure have been contravened for dubious purposes of deception then, I suggest they take it up with the ASX and have some damn good proof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.