HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Ann: Conversion of Class C Performance Shares, page-92

1. 217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hi Value,

Well as Ronald Reagan used to say, there you go again...

When you were caught spreading the furphy "Numerous board members work for Bergen"

and asked to name the numerous directors you go silent. So I will ask again please name the numerous directors who work for Bergen.

Also this "They lent J Gong and wife a few million pre-IPO and wound up with 50% of KTD." "Bergen issued a convertible note that converted into equity"

Do you think they got 50% by magic? Or that the $2M they invested was agreed by both parties at the time in terms of how much of the company it was worth? Whether the capital raise was debt, warrants, shares or whatever else it is still capital raised. Convertible debt is not somehow outside the realm of a cap raise. Also follow on investments are not automatic - if a follow on gave the best risk adjusted return they would probably make it. But with a PE model and the spread of risk and return in terms of potential carry outcomes it must not have made sense at the time... and that is ok.

"The only director or executive positions in publicly listed ASX companies that the CFO holds (either pre or post IPO) are in companies where Bergen is a major shareholder and/or promoter."

What is the point - do you imagine that this somehow supports your assertion above that "numerous directors are Bergen employees"? Please name them.

" if you looked carefully at the link you provided you will see the NYC phone number of Eugene Tablis of Bergen @JerseyCow"

Well speaking of reading carefully perhaps you could cast your eye over this information that comes directly from the founder of Bergen:

Bergen Asset Management, LLC is a Boca Raton, Florida-based fund management firm. Bergen's affiliates also have offices in London, UK and Sydney, Australia. I founded Bergen in 2011 and have been successfully managing the assets entrusted to Bergen by its investors since then.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.