BRL 0.71% 69.5¢ bathurst resources limited.

Ann: Conversion of Redeemable Convertible Preference Shares, page-103

1. 3,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 444
    Before anyone who is in love with the stock pipes up and accuses your post as scaremongering I would say IMHO it's not so much the dilution that is the issue but the massive amount of profits that are instantly to be had.....500% on a commodity stock.....I know what I would be doing if I was gifted such an opportunity especially with the Greens well in the running to form part of the next government.

I am yet to here any reason from anyone on this thread as to why they converted the RCPS early and why the company did not provide an explanation.
    Therefore it is quit reasonable to be a bit wary and the only thing lurking in the background I can see is the looming court case.
    I guess in my mind I am trying to come up with plausible reasoning behind the decision and in my mind the court case, with unknown very material outcomes, would explain the need to hold onto cash and the lack of explanation from management.
    I have found it better to take negative possible outcome comments on board rather than label them scaremongering.
    I recommend if you have any doubts or question about this company use the email I provide for the CEO in an earlier post.
    Last edited by xmanrocks: 17/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.71%)
Mkt cap ! $132.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
70.0¢ 70.0¢ 69.3¢ $60.51K 86.62K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.0¢ 27777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.