AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

As usual you're looking at my statement in a negative way, If...

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118

As usual you're looking at my statement in a negative way, If shareholders support the company (NOT ONLY by buying more shares) raisings can be done in a less dilutive manner, a win for longterm existing share holders whom have supported the company to date. IMO the general public would also be more inclined to invest in a company with a rising share price.
    I am sure AUL has aspirations of a major regional drilling campaign in the future, as per mattyedw's recent post, The better AUL and AUL'S share price performs now the better for all involved now and when the time comes to undertake such activities.
    As you well know the region is highly perspective, largely inaccessible and extremely large, so a good campaign will cost, but the rewards could also become company defining, definitely well and truly worth pursuing !!!

Working for a company that's doing well, and benefiting from a rising share price, WILL benefit employees immensely.

PS. I am well aware that mine activates also dictate the company's direction, IMO steps have been, and are now under way to shore that up.

Last edited by 03boz: 03/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.