AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Krum: 2020 you mean well and you obviously have extensive mining...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Krum: 2020 you mean well and you obviously have extensive mining knowledge. I have no doubt about that. I think a good company is made up of a team of smart, honest and qualified individuals.
    McNally is a smart guy who has invested millions into AUL.
    He is very successful so I assime he will be making sure the best people are going to be choosing how and where to drill..
    Now, like anything- no guarantees. They will access the costs, risk/ reward and drill.
    I like many holders hope they find lots of economic gold. Personally I hope Rod can be economic because that resource seemed to be more extensive but lower grades...maybe rod can we used to keep capacity and they can continue to mine the high grade zones they come accross.
    i am not a miner but IK/ krum bought this mine cheap considering the current POG imo...lots of variables.
    I tend to think the markets have a tough 12 months ahead and I think gold stocks could shine..
    we will see. I hold, hope and pray the SP can get to $1 in the next year so they can raise 5 million at some stage without huge dilution.
    this is just my hope.
    bottom line- market needs to see that AUL has enough ore to mine at full capacity and make a good enough profit to grow organically imo.
    this mining 2 weeks a months is not good enough LT.
    i hope they make good decisions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.