WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

It all depends on the interpretation as to what a 'start-up'...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    It all depends on the interpretation as to what a 'start-up' means. WRM is starting up the mine.. all roads have led to this.
    I don't have to argue the meaning of con notes with you, it's quite readily available on the WWW.

My interpretation of your comments is that you are clearly jaded and have been burnt here before. I don't feel bad in saying that I'm in this position currently. My WRM shares are down 65% as it stands. I see no reason to sell now. If it wipes out completely, I'll take the loss and use it as an offset. No Biggy. I made the decision to flutter a bit of cash this way, I will survive if I lose it.

One thing I WON'T do though, is listen to the 'expertease and knowedge' of someone who can't even spell the words sneaky.png

I've said it before and will say it again. The constant down-ramping of the same select few is tiresome at best, and misleading at worst. I thought we weren't supposed to be giving investment advice on this forum? Choose your words carefully as you a treading a fine line.
    Calling people who don't eat up your words whole and say thanks 'delusional' is sounding like you're trying to shove your financial advice right down our throats.
    This isn't the first time I've pointed this out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.