WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Ann: Convertible Securities & Equity Placement Agreement Executed, page-20

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi again Auri..

That's great mate, but a couple of points for you.
    1- I purchased my holdings prior to joining this forum. I did not 'ignore' anything. I made my choice based on the company and locality of the work, which has a special meaning to me. As I've openly stated previously, this was an emotional buy, not a strategic one. As much as some (Matty in particular) feel that they would've saved me 'squillions' with all of their financial advice, I really don't have that much skin in the game to begin with.

2 - The point is that your 'regular posts' are repetitive and bordering on spam. I ask you all to only contribute if/when you have something NEW to contribute. You accuse this company of a rinse and repeat approach to news and SP. Your group of 'advisers' are guilty of the very same in your comments.

I guess if the completely simple and logical reasoning above is too much to ask for a bit of peace, I'll have to (reluctantly) resort to flagging the repetitive/advice offering/unsubstantiated content from her on out. Do we need to go down this path, or are we able to see this logically and only contribute when it's actually adding something?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.