APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Ann: Converting Note Agreement, page-6

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Sounds to me as though we now know how long the sp will remain very low... (minimum time anyway - it may stay there forever of course)
    "Mysterious Forces" will be keeping it down until the time when maximum numbers of shares can be claimed under the formula based on average daily VWAPs
    After that - who knows? Maybe if there any actual substance to all this, the sp will be allowed to go wherever the market and progress/news will allow (maybe even UP!!). If it does go up, there will of course be a lot of shares dumped for the quick and easy profit to be made by the low entry point investors, but this no different to so many other languishing penny-dreadfuls who find there way and start to show real value.
    Could we still dream of an actual revenue-raising contract? Will that EVER actually happen (not before 90 days I'm sure!)? I would be so pleased if it did.

So - 90 days for anyone who thinks this is still a worthwhile speccy bet to get set, then I sincerely wish everyone the very best of luck - by George we all deserve it

sasa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.