DOU 0.00% 0.4¢ douugh limited

Ann: Convo App iOS Soft Launch, page-8

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    PS I can see where you are saying "the apps worth nothing" and sure there's hype but still probably a little early to say given a soft version was only released today and full launch later this month. Can't possibly put a value on or dismiss it until it's got past day 1 lol

Except it's not really day 1. They have already tried this concept with pretty much the same crew (Kohli etc) but wrapped up now under a different name. 8mill+ downloads apparently. I just can't see the real potential or uniqueness or technologically breaking that they are doing, remembering that the whole advantage of ZipT in the first place was its purported (and sceptical) efficiency in data usage for phone calls which is no longer key to what they are offering. Ain't going anywhere in my opinion.

But as you say, no value is being attributed to it anyway, so any failure is not going to affect the share price. The only potential issue is money they continue to plough into this development but it appears they have curbed costs substantially so probably no great concern.
    Last edited by makattack: 09/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.328M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $80 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 13020657 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6913970 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.