CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    lol

will try for the color next time, thanks for the tip

i like the results of the testing done on the wilcox section in the adjoining teal efs 1h well. hence the wilcox drill from the same pad. but the upcoming efs fracs, the upcoming wilcox wells are not the reasons for the plunge in the sp,, its all about margin calls.. you can talk up txn all you like, but its got nil to do with the sp rout at txn, its all about margin calls and skinning them atm..

waiting patiently on the side lines before i buy, and its interesting to see the figures thus far, and its only the first few days in!!!

05 Aug 2011 dropped to 0.520 down -13.33% 0.550 high 0.505 low traded 1,207,553
    08 Aug 2011 dropped to 0.450 down -13.46% 51.510 high 0.450 low traded 1,142,984

today its dropped a further -16%, on top of a -13.33% and -13.46 over the past two trading days.. thats a healthy rout.. maybe txn will get a ticket like AZZ..

perhaps its got plenty of margin calls to come, my guess is that it has, so will wait and see where they can get it to before i start buying..

all imho lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TXN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.