FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

Direct quote: FMLs goal is to ensure it delivers on the most...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Direct quote: FMLs goal is to ensure it delivers on the most efficient use of capital, leveraging this strong financial position to create long-term wealth for its shareholders.Obviously this has not happened for long suffering investors over the past 11 years.
    Anyone buying FML today at 0.17 cents or more is an obsolute steal, considering our major share holder and financier that owns 180m shares or 62.84% owes them currently $1.38 per share. What ever happens in the future, todays buyer is well insulated against negitive board decisions.
    If the share price remains low in 2024 we may see SH make a take over bid for compulsory aquisition and then full owership. My reasoning is, does SH think FML will ever reach above their break even price. If not a total buyout by SH is far cheaper costing less than 20m.
    There would be many hoops SH would have to jump through to achieve that goal, but I can't see SH continuing to be positive at their current $248m investment plus loans, particularly when (Morning Star Fair Value) estimate is 0.26.6 cents = $47m. That's more than $200m down the can.
    If SH doesn't try to Compulsory Aquire and sticks to their 62.84% and follow through on their current plan with some positive press, we may see FML rise from the ashes and may be get back to a share price near the heady days 11 years ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.