FML 7.41% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Buyer side: Our current MC/liquidity is too low to be on radar...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74

Buyer side: Our current MC/liquidity is too low to be on radar of most investment funds. SD funding everything --> No need for marketing (we are rarely on any media or investment conference) --> No new major buying interest.

Seller side: TGM continues dumping. They had less than 1m USD left in the account last report so desperately for cash.

Also as far as those auto market making bots concern, we are a company with 100m debt and losing 9m/qrt which looks like another exploration company with dead project going nowhere. If you auto value us that way, the current price is not too far off.

In short, SP will probably stay as it is until Dec quarter figures is out and TGM finish dumping. On the good side, that leaves more time for any of us who wants to accumulate more.

CGP is just the appetizer. Remember not too long ago we were considering selling it and focus on Laverton. As for Laverton, someone recently recommended me SPR.ASX and I found those two very comparable:

SPR:
    MC: ~474M
    EV: ~450M
    Total Resource: 1.6g/t for 1.96Moz, with a high grade UG core 5.85g/t for 0.72Moz
    Plant: 2.5mpt, 5yr old, on care

Laverton:
    Total Resource: 1.8g/t for 3.74Moz, with a high grade UG core 6.3g/t for 0.79Moz (Lancefield)
    Plant: on care, probably a pile of scraps by now

So very very conservatively speaking, Laverton itself alone at this stage, worth 200m?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.010(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $12.81K 91.59K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 33742 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.