RNE 16.7% 0.5¢ renu energy limited

Ha! It would all look rather Monte Pythonish.I'm just happy I'm...

1. 359 Posts.
    Ha! It would all look rather Monte Pythonish.I'm just happy I'm not up there doing my waiting right now.
    More fun writing tosh on HC.

Here's something a bit more serious that you will no doubt have some sage opinions on jukes and other well versed electrical contributors here.

Revisiting the thought of having to do a thorough commissioning and trial run on, not only the turbine generator, but the whole power supply system to Innaminka well before the actual announcement.
    It could be farcical, and we don't want a farce right now, to run the whole thing up to speed and say, "It sounds good eh?." "Advise the town, like 10 phone calls or something,that we will throw the switch at 6:00pm tonight."

Zingg. It happens, lights go on for 10 min's and then a circuit breaker throws out!
    This precedes a dozen or so such events for the next fortnight. OMG. What a disaster this would be. Even if there were only three breakdowns over a week for whatever reasons.

No. It has to, must, work reliably from Day 1.

So apart from connecting the final pipes with Stag Compound and all, a fairly extensive trial and commissioning programme must be implemented before setting up the camera's and summoning dignatries to pop up for lunch etc. Not a small job I would think. Take a while.

Am I right or - - - -.

geojac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $3.631M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $53 10.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2723078 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2490788 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.