HCD 0.00% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

" I have a dream" ...... Dr Martin Bloke.preamble..... prolly...

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    " I have a dream" ...... Dr Martin Bloke.

preamble..... prolly only 1 person in the world would like this to run more than me rolleyes.png
    ..... but i got issues with it.

2021.... cost over $10 for each dollar of product they sold.
    2022.... costs down to over $5 dollars for each dollar of product sold.
    2023.... now costs are just over $4 for sell each dollar of product they sold.

sure.... if ya make more of the orange juice stuff year on year, and sell more orange juice stuff year on year, then eventually you should be able to sell it for more than it costs. but HCD cannot do that yet. It is still unclear when they will be able to do that..... and until they can do that then they cannot expand without dilution........

but my real issue is they currently sell in total $500K retail of product annually - 2023... and that is a good year as the year before they sold $320K of the orange juice stuff and only $166K the year before that. for all the talk of "potential" sales what could HCD actually ramp up to???? $5M plus whilst courting more customers is a long way from $500K noting the orange juice stuff comes from old mates shed in Arizona (remember the place with the swimming pool in the hills)...... how big are the blending tanks in that shed?? how many empty 44's do they have??

on that..... from a 2018 HCD (INK) asx release about Multi-Flow being used in the good ole USA...... for the uninitiated that is a 44 from VP Racing Fuels.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6257/6257681-0b397d17f0a42a8c39b3a2c0de254c5b.jpg

oh, paddington, colour task complete..... but unsure why every picture looked pretty much the same wink.png colourblind.... like others are rolleyes.png. anyhoo, boxes ticked..... just like voting in an election - no skills required.

but seriously, AWESOME .... no losers there.... except black/black/black bumpers.... that one i did not like.... all the rest YES. not helpful, but there it is. you're welcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $452 150.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2853129 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1493449 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.