HCD 25.0% 0.3¢ hydrocarbon dynamics limited

The only outcome i can see is a takeover at some point. Santos...

1. 3,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    The only outcome i can see is a takeover at some point. Santos along with the other trials have given us their worst wells and each time, Multi-flow continues proving itself a paradigm shift. The producers have exhausted all prior known remedies with little success until we get the green light. The chemical company employed by Santos have been shown the door. The chemical company providing service to the Cardium formation producer shown the door also and now the Gulf of Mexico producer's lead was shocked at the effectiveness of Multi-flow. One chemical company after another will be shown the door in the fullness of time until one of the acts to make a play for our IP.

The US super major is now in talks with us regarding a field rial after testing Multi-flow to death in a controlled setting. They know exactly how good it is due to said exhaustive testing and the fact that they're talks tells me all i need to know....They too have never happened upon such a chemical, in fact, the entire industry hasn't. The longer these chemical companies wait making an offer for the IP, the more it's going to cost them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.426M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6K 2.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3440460 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2412992 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.05pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.