COE 7.50% 21.5¢ cooper energy limited

Wake me up when it’s 30-40c again. Have been in the red a long...

1. 11,279 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4653
    Wake me up when it’s 30-40c again. Have been in the red a long time but it’s always better to hold through the bad times and await the turnaround imo. Everything is cyclical and the gas sector is starting to get traction again. Obviously the operational improvements help a lot! Plus that nightmare decommissioning process and cost rise has strangled us to near death, but in a couple of months that will hopefully be completed and it will release a massive shackle off COE. I think those buying are starting to price in this important fact. Once BMG commissioning is completed the main catalysts will be Orbost which is clearly improving and the Australian gas sector and pricing which is also a lot better than a few years ago when it was attacked by governments across the country. Now we are getting a little more political parity after all those state governments horrible tenure during covid, the state premiers resigning on mass like rats in a sinking ship and the public waking up to the nonsense. Hopefully a shifting of the guard to more pro gas governments now.
    Last edited by coto: 12/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $567.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 22.0¢ 20.5¢ $951.4K 4.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21919 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 578771 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.