VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

$1.25 million (quarterly cash balance) - $1.86 million (budget...

1. 223 Posts.
    $1.25 million (quarterly cash balance) - $1.86 million (budget from VRC) = CR before the end of the quarter.

Every post from holders at this moment can be boiled down to hope, regret and blind faith. Until the company is funded with working capital to complete a new scoping study and a BFS (my guess would be $8 million required) they dont have the technical information about the project to obtain a real binding offtake with sufficient quantity to justify either the market cap or development capital. And the only genuine offtake I'm interested in is one where money changes hands and a break fee is specified in the contract, not an MOU or Cooperation Agreement or the deal with NGI which is essentially just another start up company.

The only reason I mentioned your neighbor who recently signed a deal for debt guarantee, equity and offtake is that they have a market cap less than Volt and a reasonable capital structure. It's a fair data point in a sector that has very few. In other words VRC is expensive by comparison and 18 months behind that project.

I will continue to post to encourage a real discussion on actual facts. You can keep being bitter and twisted about ex-holders posting but this is a forum for the discussion of stocks not a Facebook page to 'like' the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.