NRX 3.85% 1.4¢ noronex limited

Positive agreed, lets put this into perspective for those with...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Positive agreed, lets put this into perspective for those with not much experience
    These results however boring to some validate that this region has mineralization from near surface to well over 200m deep in Daheim which makes up just a tine portion of their huge 5600sqkm land holding
    More holes will define another separate resource all adding up to be substantial

Let's not forget the board have over 160,000m of historical drills to go over which was valued at $34m alone
    Now where can you find a company valued at $7m with a proven $1 Billion Copper Deposit which only makes up a small portion of their tenements

10mt so far, I say they can easily get to 30mt pretty quick = $3 Billion
    then 50mt to +100mt
    Comparing to Motheo owned by SFR who have 53mt resource so far

Many wise mining experts have called this region (the KCB) The Next Copper Frontier
    Another important aspect here is management are pro-active and communicative as I see many other junior companies that get very little dialogue from the board, it wouldn't surprise me that they do the CR at a premium by sweet talking what they have under their feet in value to the world markets. After all these guys founded SFR from a penny stock like this to make it a $2 Billion juggernaut and only diluted it to 410m SOI, that's a track record to be proud of. I'm sure they won't dilute the crap out of this as it's not their style

In the announcement they have mentioned the go ahead from accessing the very exciting Snowball Tail tenement which has 3 major prospective horizons that could turn into something big on it's own

Bruce mentioned he is on the quest to find the Black Shale which is indicative of the Feeder Zone for all the Copper in the area which might not be that far away

The biggest rewards come from Long Term Holds
    Other companies are trading at multiples of this without proving a single thing but hot air
    This ridiculous market cap won't last, the fundamentals here are too good to ignore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $6.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $4.27K 315K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2044906 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 565000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.