MLX 0.00% 37.0¢ metals x limited

Ann: Copper Assets Strategic Review, page-54

1. 4,652 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1420
    Greentech seem to have come to a temporary agreement to cease board hostilities, saying it has all been a misunderstanding, withdrawing legal action in latest announcement.

Key for Koo who is the plaintiff/requisitionist was this term in the ceasefire...

"The Requisitionist to have four representatives on the Board, including himself as the Chairman,and to appoint a co-chief executive officer to the Company, on or before 15 April 2020."

When this comes into effect the board will have more people on it than company employees, gives the non-Koo directors a chance to convert or demise, I think he has control when in effect.

I love this line in the latest release (HKEX release company code 195.)

" the Company realizes that miscommunication or the lack of communication between thePlaintiff and the Company was the main cause of the contention"

Sure it was . Will Greentech shareprice shift now, to normalize towards MLX?
    MLX will have to contend with JV partner character change, not sure what it means?

Tin price under pressure because of coronavirus and effect on China's economy ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $335.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.5¢ $472.2K 1.282M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 187752 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 20316 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.