MLX 2.00% 49.0¢ metals x limited

Cash-m-o, you bring some really good information to this forum...

1. 379 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Cash-m-o, you bring some really good information to this forum and I do enjoy reading your opinions on MLX. I do understand the 50% JV collaboration partnership they have, meaning as partners they should be able to drive efficiencies in production, logistics and possibly common customers through networking. But relative to my last two posts you have contradicted yourself re supply to Yunnan. First reply "Yunnan Tin source practically all their tin ore/concentrate from Myanmar or Yunnan mines and some from Renison"
    All Renison reports are based on 100% Bluestone Mines (BMTJV), so I would still assume that 50%(Greentech's portion) + some (MLX's portion) would go to Yunnan. That to me = Majority of Tin concentrate.
    If I am wrong I would welcome any response from MLX as to the regions they sell to, not specific customers.
    In the end my concern is we sell tin concentrate and my shares go north.

Trousergecko
    Koo Yuen Kim is a very respected and influential business leader in his region, so I hope MLX are able to work with him and the other new board members because in my opinion unless MLX could sell their 50% to the Indonesians then they(Greentech) control the customer base and China/Malaysia control the tin market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $453.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.0¢ $292.0K 586.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 125793 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 65354 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.25am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.