AYT 0.00% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Copper Blow Exploration Update, page-14

1. 2,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1702
    Amigos, as the Beak would say: "It's all happening". Following BE's post, I saw AOU had a bit of a spirt this morning because of a new tenement it has secured which is prospective for Iron-Copper Gold (IOCG). Then I read about the neighbouring JV to AOU's tenement. A report by ARE, one of the JVs, which is dated 6july2018, may be found at:
    http://www.argonautresources.com/ir...eophysicalResultsShowNumerousLargeIOCGTargets

I'm not trying to cross promote any of these companies, but that report has quite good background about these types of deposits. So if the team at SCI are correct about a IOCG deposit at Copper Blow, they may have to add a few hundred metres of extensions to their drilling depth. As a start, the second drill hole, which was aimed at the eastern IP anomaly, may be worth extension drilling for as deep as it takes until they get to the ore body. Perhaps these old IOCG deposits have been buried very deep since they formed about 1 billion years ago. If so, we may have been just scratching the surface at Copper Blow. (Wish I could have got to the AGM today, so would be glad to hear of any reports.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.621M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $15K 3M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 11590444 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 425270 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.