AYT 11.1% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Copper-Cobalt Belt over 25km strike near Broken Hill, page-74

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    I would agree with both those posts to some degree. My take on things however is that the final outcome for SCI will be more than the sum of the parts. The charts and technicals are part of the picture rather than the primary determinator of future price action and number of bags this may or may not make.

The fundamentals are clearly the key constituent to determining or extrapolating forward potential price targets.

I note the chart technicals more for the very pleasing coincidences that are present with the fundamentals. It is a super harmony of fundanentals and technicals which are present along with overhang of dissapointment from previous exploration ventures, a commodity bear market dampening effect and price erosion. All these factors have allowed a window of time opportunity on many levels.

As and when the breakout really gains momentum it will matter in my opinion that the technicals are so tidy and neat and right through the company history. Large institutions will work investments in to SCI with consideration of such things. Its just another positive big picture item in good order.

All that is needed now is great announcements and funding strategy and structure of deal.

Multi bagging is nice but in my opinion there may yet be an even bigger prize. I am staying the course until the end.

JFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.958M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $1.454K 321.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 15877403 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1122631 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.48am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.