RML 0.00% 0.2¢ resolution minerals ltd

Ann: Copper Discovered at First Drill Target, page-56

1. 764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    actually N27 is not like other Cobalt companies.  So far they just found a small amount of cobalt and shifted their plan to be a copper explorer. Its management doesn't have a brilliant reputation and their shares are scrowed until end of 2019.

the issue leads me to be here is because of PAC investment, and I'm following where they are putting money. if you look at AGH, TMT, early of N27, CAN, TTT and so many others, you will find how they are making coins. (I made a good money through all of them based on my strategy)

As I found also, PAC couldn't sell 8M shares from IPO in N27 and because of this forced to accept CR and then increased another 8M to her holding and in total has 16M shares, which needs to be melt above 21C, while N27 has only 3M cash in her pocket. (The average price for PAC shares is around 21c)

in the first stage PAC should decreased SP for force poor retailers in mean of 44C to dump their shares and they did this with Bell Potter and Philip capital brokers as their main brokers for selling their shares. (I attached broker data as below).

n27.png

close to 4M shares were dumped by retailers, who bought in higher 60C and 5M shares were absorbed by insiders lower than PAC share price (11C to 14c).

in total if you wanna make risk based on brokers, N27 can be an option for making money and I think yes, SP closes to its low if you consider the trend of LBT and MBM that have same situation as N27, where PAC did CR there. Imo, pump time for N27 will be in middle of next year, when they need another CR (something like TMT, which Peterson did CR in 2x of PAC IPO shares)

but if you wanna invest based on Cobalt, the best option will be CLQ and AUZ . N27 is a classic pump and dump company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.