ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Goes to show that even a co on their knees or rather the bare bones of their knees can turn the corner.

A couple of points of difference before the recovery. Significant change in management, reverse t/o, consolidation.

We aren't at that point...yet...

Long suffering holders bore the brunt of the carnage but for me that experience reaffirmed how patience (a lot of, even years) can see your holding recover somewhat. I was deep in the red on that one for quite awhile.

Of course there are times when it doesn't go so well. That goes without saying. But personally I have found that patience is the most valuable trading tool I could ever have. It doesn't guarantee I'll always be a winner or that I'll never get frustrated but I prefer it over making rash decisions I'd later regret.

I always ask myself whether a stock is really performing badly or does it seem that way in the context of a particular expectation or strategy that I have.

Anyway, this outlook works for me and has served me well. It's why I'm sticking with ICG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.