ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Goes to show that even a co on their knees or rather the bare...

1. 396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Goes to show that even a co on their knees or rather the bare bones of their knees can turn the corner.

A couple of points of difference before the recovery. Significant change in management, reverse t/o, consolidation.

We aren't at that point...yet...

Long suffering holders bore the brunt of the carnage but for me that experience reaffirmed how patience (a lot of, even years) can see your holding recover somewhat. I was deep in the red on that one for quite awhile.

Of course there are times when it doesn't go so well. That goes without saying. But personally I have found that patience is the most valuable trading tool I could ever have. It doesn't guarantee I'll always be a winner or that I'll never get frustrated but I prefer it over making rash decisions I'd later regret.

I always ask myself whether a stock is really performing badly or does it seem that way in the context of a particular expectation or strategy that I have.

Anyway, this outlook works for me and has served me well. It's why I'm sticking with ICG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.