AYT 0.00% 0.5¢ austin metals limited

Ann: Copper-Gold intersections at Copper Blow, page-26

1. 35,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    @eastwest101,

They need to get the age of this mineralising event established so that they can tell which reoccurring outcrops are part of the same event (mineralised or not mineralised).

If it can be established that the "A" and "B" anomolies are likely to be of the same age as the current batch of drill cores and old drill core from last century, then it would follow that they are most likely mineralised from the same event and worth a couple of deep holes to get a handle on the lithology and perhaps mineralisation as well.

The GSNSW will have a date on one of either, hole #6 or hole #8 I think (haven't got the details at hand at the moment) later this year so they told me back in May (unless they are going to use the fresher core that is). It was to be free of charge so I was told previously although that may well be dependent on how much work they actually do with the dating and how many samples the date.

Given that dating costs have dropped quite a bit in recent times it would be well worth monitoring the age of this event as it may well extend well beyond what they are currently postulating and it may avoid chasing a different aged and less commercial structure.

Dating seems to have become a useful tool when pegging/targeting new ground as mineralisation that is of commercial ore grade quite often is a reactivation of the original mineralising event (thus younger) or is a younger separate event adjacent to the original event................ well that's what I've been told by those in the know. Hope I worded it the correct way.

MI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.620M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3893214 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 763019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AYT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.