CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Ann: Copper Grades Higher than Expectations , page-2

1. 2,206 Posts.
    These images are quite breath taking when one considers this is just the tip of the iceberg as already noted.

The 1.2km strike of the defined NCu zones, depth and width are well documented and proven beyond doubt.
    What is widely anticipated by long term holders is now of course starting to be laid bare.

No doubts and unequivocal proof now as the ore is dug up. Rocklands is a very unique deposit, the likes of which simply hasn’t been encountered in Australia before.
    What they are unearthing day by day now will be the stuff of legend in due course. Don’t believe me then wait until they dig a bit deeper.

Of course I’m satisfied with where everything is at and very glad to hold a stake in this project as it unfolds now and well into the future.

It’s a damn shame about the zero acknowledgment from the press, serial loud-mouthed bashers and lack of broker support but hey after 6 + years I’m sort of used to that.
    Anyway I anticipated a ‘square-up’ will occur across some quarters in due course, and that will even the ledger.

You can almost guarantee there will be some degree of early sales of Native Copper.

It’s akin to owning a copper smelter when you can dig up large pieces of pure copper metal not far below the surface.

Well done to Wayne and the team. I’ll enjoy a nice bottle of red in your honour tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.