GRL 0.00% 1.7¢ godolphin resources limited

Ann: Copper Hill East RC Drilling Planned to Commence July 2020, page-11

1. 2,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1706
    Niclou, you know more about those things than me. My feeling is that the recovery in Oz will depend on mining - the junior explorers, like GRL, are the key to our future success. The junior explorers have been sold down heavily in recent years, so now they are at rock bottom prices. But investors are starting to return to the sharemarket because it is the "last man standing" (thank goodness for the Steven Bradburys of this world). All the other drivers of Oz's industries are is real trouble - international tourism, international students, migration, construction, finance, real estate. Possibly manufacturing may finally get a break - at the moment Oz can not even make a lawn mower, let alone a motor car, that's how badly manufacturing has been ignored in the recent couple of decades. So Mum and Dad investors (plus some heavy hitters) may be returning to the junior explorers at this critical time. And I think GRL is one of the best speckies on the ASX. IMO amigo, sooner or later GRL will announce some seriously good drill results, and then this stock will run like billyo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.636M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $1.436K 84.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 480746 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 185411 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.