M3M 0.00% 4.1¢ m3 mining limited

i read the comments after reading the Ann. 9m at 1% was OK but...

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324

i read the comments after reading the Ann.

9m at 1% was OK but the market expected more. The rest of the results were terrible. Barely making 0.10% Cu. Those old timers sure knew what they were doing.

im confused. The reason for confusion stems from the fact it's evident they didn't hit the right spot, after saying they did and geos eyes lighting up. Confusion isn't why this wasn't the case as that exploration for you but rather how management have handled this.

I'm more concerned with the fact they have put some RC holes. Came up with nothing and have talked a big game in terms of an ore body or sulphide system below. Maybe there is maybe there isn't. The way they have sucked in shareholders was probably 50% due to their own ramping and 50% their enthusiasm. I know I would be, considering past grades.

I dont trust these guys. Downhole EM and the "fantastic" results arent encouraging enough to drill deeper. instead they are going back to square one. Why would you go back to a soil sample program of the WHOLE tenement area?

When you have over 5m cash to put a deep diamond hole into whats below would be illogical. It doesn't make sense at all! If it was there, then atleast a diamond hole would give you an indication of this. If it hit, you could follow this mineralization along strike with more RC drilling.

Indications all point to management continuing to spruik the land they hold. Can't blame shareholders for getting on board with the historical results as past results really did indicate a good result incoming.

I'm glad I didn't buy in. The reason I don't was due to limited cash to invest. But this is an overreaction in terms of SP. With such a low market cap and decent cash on hand, now could be a very good buy but only if they have the patience. Expect now a long wait to results as it's back to basics for them for the foreseeable future. Soli sampling, having targets for drilling. It's evident they have no understanding of the geology going forward as this hasn't given the answers they or shareholders needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M3M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.436M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 17607 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M3M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.