IVR 2.70% 3.6¢ investigator resources ltd

Ann: Copper intersected in Stuart Shelf JV drilling, page-39

1. UFX
    1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    I'm happy to hear some very good geological commentary here on this one and also Enoch's wise words. This announcement certainly has made the IVR package more attractive. The only problem is that this copper result is still a punt. IMO a very good one for a number of reasons. Firstly the mineralisation seems to be open in all directions. Secondly the better mineralisation seems to be entirely on IVR/JV EL and trending South, more towards IVR heartland. Thirdly the potential discovery drill hole is the end of line drill hole which I'm sure will have punters salivating knowing that the following holes may be similiar or better. I'm calling it potentially a discovery hole if this mineralisation continues like that for a square km or more. Have to keep in mind that this copper had a source which potentially can be very rich as is evident in deposits of this type.

So what happens next? There will definitely be more drills to the South, East, West, SE ,SW and in between the previous hole. It will also reinvigorate scout drilling elsewhere because the proof of concept has been established in the area and there are indicators of copper horizons in the strata at a few different locations.

It would be interesting to know why a section of the drill hole wasn't assayed at the same time. If holders recall what happened with a few samples of extremely high silver at Paris that the assaying couldn't cope here in Australia so they had to do a special assay at a lab in Canada. Hopefully this is similar but with copper. Haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.