TTM 8.54% 44.5¢ titan minerals limited

Ann: Copper-Molybdenum-Gold Porphyry Mineralisation Discovered, page-12

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    The massive sell orders on Friday may have been American or Canadian tax loss selling on the last day of their financial year. I put in a buy order in there thinking I might take advantage of their desperation to sell but just missed. I tend to think share price manipulation happens across the board and I hope Titan is managed well enough to eventually overcome that dodgy stuff.

Would be nice to get the buy/sell orders even again and reverse the negative sentiment that we have had lately. We have plenty going for us. Three assets with massive potential, a team of experienced, proven personnel and a reasonably safe jurisdiction. We still have non-core assets Jerusalen and Copper Field that we can sell down the track.Add to that, the excitement around copper being critical to the energy transition and upcoming supply shortage and gold moving up to 1850 US$/Oz as we speak.
    Yet we find ourselves with a market cap of under 100million$AUD. Some of this is attributed to the general sentiment amongst gold and copper explorers, but it's also partly due to the missed timeline with our Dynasty JORC estimate. Some holders were hoping for a boost with the JORC estimate and didn't intend to be holding this long.

While we have management having skin in the game, I intend to stay patient and keep holding until our assets realise their potential. It wouldn't surprise me if we still have some bumpy days but with further assay results from Linderos being released towards the end of this month and more progress at Dynasty and Copper Duke in 2023 I'm optimistic about the year ahead. Don't get me wrong, I would feel much better if they would move on JORC estimate at Dynasty and if they could prove a bigger resource but unfortunately I have no choice but to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.035(8.54%)
Mkt cap ! $83.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 41.5¢ $744.3K 1.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 80095 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.