TTM 0.00% 4.5¢ titan minerals limited

I think it's not as bad as some would suggest. The NE-XT email...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    I think it's not as bad as some would suggest. The NE-XT email is a good summary of where we are at. The first results show wide intervals of mineralised porphyry intercepted at a depth of only 54m. The same hole ended in mineralisation so there's every chance the porphyry extends beyond the 308m released so far.
    We still have results from 6 holes to be released towards the end of January which will give us a better idea of what we are looking at.
    I have been listening to several interviews with other explorers who also happen to have underwhelming share price performances. The common theme is that they want to do extensive groundwork and prove size and scale, even if that means taking longer than the market deems acceptable.
    The other aspect is timing the release of news. Copper and gold is largely talked up as soon to be having an imminent boom but we are all still waiting. I wonder if companies are using this subdued period to lay the groundwork so that they are announcing big news when the market is more bullish on precious metals.
    Another stock I hold CYM is struggling to find finance to restart a Copper mine next year. Timing just not right for copper for them even though they could produce copper metal plate within the next 18 months.
    In terms of funding, I hope the money from Zaruma is still coming in on schedule and I would rather see them sell Jerusalen than see any cap raise below 10c. From my communication with the company, Jerusalen was on the table if an offer was right.
    Below are the top copper intercepts for the week.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4920/4920268-b7e152d5aaabdd5769125698d49c09b5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $22.59K 501.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100461 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 379119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.38am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.