TTM 6.67% 4.8¢ titan minerals limited

It's the same old story for TTM, great resources, clueless...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    It's the same old story for TTM, great resources, clueless management. Between the lot of them they seem to have zero business acumen.

We're already at 1.4 billion shares. And they'll basically be sweating on this Zaruma cash to keep the lights on (while talking about 2nd stages of drilling).

As I have been saying for 12 months now, they needed to finalise Dynasty, get the price up to 12-15 cents and then run a cap raise at that value.

I don't think they will have any trouble raising the funds they need, but I am very concerned about the share dilution. I suspect that this was the reason Lawrence Marsland resigned.

These other guys are too focused on the resources. I don't know why I keep hoping they will have a light bulb moment and reassess their priorities, but it just never happens.

You can blame current climate for copper and gold miners etc. but I don't think that's a good excuse, they could have raised cap earlier in the year and justified it on the completion of Dynasty exploration. I think MC is running this into the ground.

The big players will be well aware of these constraints btw and I expect that they will take advantage of that in the calculation of any offers they make.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.