C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

Ann: Copper Mountain Mining Agreement to Sell Eva Copper Project, page-24

1. 4,994 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3990
    Wow, +27% after 15 years of holding VCN, URL, AOH & C6C. No wonder investment in base metals has been so low. Am I assuming most of that would have been a capital gain holding C6C? Ironic that the company that did the least work on Eva and spent almost nothing on the project made you the most money.

Besides HAV Kalkaroo - this was the last decent sized medium grade Cu deposit already permitted greenfields project in Australia, there are a few smaller and higher grade (but obviously shorter life) projects still out there, and some decent early-stage work being done in WA and QLD.

Just went through the long and very storied history of Harmony, interesting that Harmony are expanding into copper from their focus on gold, there is a certain amount of spreading sovereign risk and de-PNGing and de-South Africaning their portfolio of operations and the continued lack of interest from existing copper producers and developers mean that either Harmony is wrong or all of their assumptions and plans are wrong.

Well played C6C though - a good return from their initial investment, and most on here could all tell that they were much more interested in the AOH cash than ever being serious about mining at Eva. From reading the Harmony announcement, they will spend the next 12 months going over the PFS numbers again in a detailed review and, lets face it, hoping that the price of materials and labor come down from here. But if they don't, as I suspect they won't, I wouldn't be surprised to see Eva on the market again with another new owner at some point in the future, the big unknown is the price of copper
    Last edited by eastwest101: 07/10/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.