C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

From the q3-2020-results-earnings-call"Eva is one of the only...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    From the q3-2020-results-earnings-call

"Eva is one of the only projects in the world in a Tier 1 jurisdiction that has a long mine life will produce over 100 million pounds of copper a year and has a low median cash costs with CapEx well below $500 million. And it's the only project in all of Australia and the Americas, north and south with these positive attributes. So, low capital, low operating costs, material copper production, and plenty of upside still remain in exploration of the known and associated deposits at Eva.

There's a lot of value and plenty of options for Eva, and we're doing an assessment for our Board on the best development strategy for Copper Mountain shareholders. On that note, we're pleased to announce the addition of Mr. Peter Sullivan to our Board. His considerable experience in corporate strategy in mining in Australia will be extremely valuable to the company as we move through our strategic plans and options.

In our view, Eva has low risk mine development, especially as copper price strengthens. We believe on its own it merits development and should be built. We expect to provide clarity on our company's plans for Eva in the first half of 2021."

"Eva Copper, as we discussed is also a solid low risk project. But what is also really exciting is the highly perspective land package that we have in the Mount Isa region. Many high potential targets that we plan to start exploring interest."

Raphael de Souza:
    Okay, thank you and just a quick last question. So I believe you mentioned in the MD&A that you still haven't restarted exploration at Eva. You have any timelines for that or is it like 100% COVID dependent in the country?

Gil Clausen:
    Well, it's actually more weather dependent than anything else. I mean Australia you're in the desert and you're in Northern Queensland and it's too hot and rainy this time of the year you get temperatures like 40 Celsius. And the rainy season, is during our winter months, their summer months. So, generally speaking exploration happens in earnest in March of every year and kind of wraps up this time of year or up to around Christmas when the rainy season gets hitting in earnest.So you would expect that if we’re doing exploration in Australia that would be the typical season. And also, we're really starting to look and we want to focus on some of these great prospects that we have outside of our project area. The either project itself is going to be self sustaining from an exploration perspective. And I mentioned earlier that there's lots of targets within the Eva mining licenses that we have their right now.But the exploration of some of this other land package of mine are there is so many high quality targets, gold targets, copper targets, copper only targets, copper gold targets, and that we already have drill holes in most of them are very shallow. And we need to do some more work. I think principally with some diamond drilling in some of these areas.And we hope to find the next mine in our land package. So there's so much organic potential here on that land package. And we can't just say that we have to look at getting after some of this stuff. So that creates good value for our shareholders.

Craig Hutchison:
    Okay. And I'm understanding you guys are exploring strategic partners for Eva, just curious, if you were to get somebody who was willing to offer you for the strong economics, would you consider minority interest holder Eva is your intent to be majority owner and operator?

Gil Clausen:
    Well, I tell you what, I think we're working hard on several options here, right now, I think that, our intent is if we - pulling a partnership position, we're going to be the operator of this month. And so, we don't - we have no intent to go down to a minority position on this. We would I think in that situation, we probably better we’ll be better off to put it into somebody else's hands entirely.And but yes our intent would be under any partnership or self development thing to be obviously the operator and we have a huge amount of expertise. And it's a solid plan that's been put together by that technical team. And we have the construction guys to be able to do it, which we've demonstrated we can do these projects and do them very well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.