C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

I presume everyone is in the same boat of still waiting? I...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I presume everyone is in the same boat of still waiting?

I received the below response from someone at Hudbay yesterday, which is the same they sent out above.

"Thank you for reaching out. We are currently in the process of sending out some communication to former Australian Copper Mountain CDI holders to explain logistics and provide you with DRS Advices details. The process for CDI share settlements has a slightly longer time frame and process causing the delay in share transfer. If your Copper Mountain shares were previously registered with Computershare, there is nothing that needs to be done on your end prior to receipt of that package. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Computershare Australia https://www-au.computershare.com/Investor/#Home"

Kingsdale Advisors had some more to say, telling me:

"Pursuant to the Plan of Arrangement, CMMC CDI holders will cease to own CMMC CDIs and will receive in a book-based form the applicable Consideration Shares for each CMMC CDI held with a DRS Advice sent to their registered address. Your options if the Arrangement is approved are to continue to hold the Hudbay Consideration shares in the registered book-based form with Computershare or follow the DRS Advice procedures to transfer them from Computershare to the bank/broker/intermediary of your choice."

Not much of an issue for me, as I am happy to hold the shares for a while anyway, but thought I would pass it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.