C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

Now $11.80 CAD The Copper price is absolutely flying right now....

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    Now $11.80 CAD biggrin.png

The Copper price is absolutely flying right now. Copper (USD/Lbs) $4.5875 (26/4/24)
    Also, looks like the BHP deal with Anglo American is starting to heat up the merger/takeover market for Copper assets.
    Hudbay itself might become a future target as it matures!

I'm currently in the process of supressing future dividend cheques from the TMX, as they are too small and I'm losing way too much value at my bank.

You can get a wire transfer directly into your bank account from the TMX for a fee of $100 CAD or I can transfer my shares into another broker who will recieve the funds on my behalf. I plan to look into Commsec, as I am with them now. Will keep everyone posted here:

Here is some info I got from the TMX, in case anyone is interested:

Thankyou for this update. Please note that we are unable to facilitate directdeposit at this time.

Dividendpayments are issued in Canadian dollars and paid via cheque. We recommendcontacting your local financial institutions for further assistance.

Wiretransfers may be facilitated, however, there is a $100 CAD wire fee which wouldbe deducted from your entitlement, regardless of the wire amount. Analternative for holders is to suppress the mailing of future cheques. Holderscan later receive a cheque or request a wire of a lump sum amount of all thesuppressed dividends, upon request.

Otherwise, you may move your shares into abrokerage account with a broker who is able to transact internationally on theToronto Stock Exchange (TSX) or the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). Onceyou move your shares into a broker account any dividends paid out would bedeposited with your broker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.