C6C 0.00% $2.79 copper mountain mining corporation

From the conference call,"GilClausenWell, hi, George, we've --...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    From the conference call,

"GilClausen

Well, hi, George, we've -- as we mentioned, we anticipate that we're going to be able to deliver to our board and analysis of options for the development of Eva. And as we previously discussed on calls and guidance, we said, look, we've been assessing partnering opportunities, we've been assessing go alone project financing opportunities on Eva and we've also been looking at other various forms of strategic initiatives with respect to, expect to that issue with that project, but I would have to say that we will be in a position to be able to deliver a recommendation to our board in the not too distant future. And I would expect that early next quarter we should be able to provide clear guidance on our plans for the Eva project.
    GeorgeTopping

Okay, so no drilling or optimization studies between them and no sub filter set?
    GilClausen

No, we did a lot of -- we did a lot of work to get the feasibility study completed in 2020, the update done then. We've got about 16 years, there's plenty of work to be done on unknown satellite deposits that need to have some of their some additional drilling on to, but I think that's easily done at any time, certainly between now and construction or even at the beginning of the mine, the additional deposits that we're looking at in the area, and that we're gearing up for exploration work this year are on looking basically they're looking for the next mine in the portfolio, we've got that big land position, as you are well aware in the mine [Indiscernible] and we're gearing up to do some exploration and with the objective of looking at the discovery of another deposit of significance that could be another standalone operation."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C6C (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.