GBR 4.00% 5.2¢ great boulder resources limited

From the annual report in September and as other posters pointed...

1. 7,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1292
    From the annual report in September and as other posters pointed out earlier this year, no better man than Greg hall to head up the team, he runs a lean mean successful exploration drilling machine.

On further research management and directors hold skin in the game with approx %16 of the register of 48mil with a further 20 mil in escrow until Nov 2018.

No snouts in the trough here with this quality team.

Extract from the Annual report, gives you goose bumps.

I am personally excited by the comparison of the Yamarna geological setting to the newly emerging nickel province in northern Ontario Canada known as the “Ring of Fire”. This province lies in-board of the well-known Thomson Nickel belt whose equivalent in Western Australia is the Albany Fraser Province which is host to the exciting Nova nickel discovery. I hope we might make a comparable discovery. We are still in the early stages of exploring our Tarmoola and Jundee projects where recent mapping and high-grade surface samples has focused our attention. The company continues to review its development options at Balagundi and assess further gold opportunities, primarily in Western Australia, with a view to acquiring and developing projects that align with our strategy. The Directors are excited with progress being made to date and look forward to the results of the next year’s exploration work programmes. I thank our directors, officers, staff, advisers and contractors for their tireless hard work in 2016-17 and their support of the Company goals and I look forward to their same commitment in 2017-18.

Gregory Hall Chairman

Hold em tight if you've done your research.

We await. GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $30.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $105.4K 2.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9623 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 650000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.