ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    It has been a long wait, but can't blame management, seems like they have been doing what they can, honestly they can't do anything until approval is given. As Liverpool has pointed out they can't just send in bulldozers there and community approval is needed in Peru, then government approval.

Do not forget that drilling approval is different from mining approval, but in Peru you have a small miners permit, where you can actually mine a small amount as well, though it is more for drilling., look like Don Enrique may get mining approval soon. I guess no approvals in Austria too, but makes sense to see what comes out of EUR's deal first rather than spending money there.

Management's hands are tied till then, but they can do all the work to make sure that when we have approval we are ready to go, lets see what happens when that time comes. So far it seems like they have been getting ready, tThe funding they have managed to secure for such a small market cap company is amazing. They either have really good friends with deep pockets or those funds do really like what they see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.585M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $94 20.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 6652944 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3227406 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.