WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

Amateur hour. They had 9 months since the last drilling campaign...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    Amateur hour.

They had 9 months since the last drilling campaign to prepare everything for this drilling season and it shows just how incompetent the management really is in my opinion.

But then again, I only have myself to blame as I shouldn't have had any confidence in a management team that acquires a significant loss making company right as they are about to go under. Don't reply with the seasonal activities to the Alaskan project as that is what MT Carrington could have and should have been. A profitable project that should have been progressed but instead we go for a loss making mine if I can even call it that.

Third drill demobilised as it can't be supported by an experienced crew.

Second drill currently idle and waiting for an experienced drill crew.

They have been pumping this drilling campaign up for months with 3 drill rigs continuously drilling and yet deliver this.

And some posters will blame the contractors and say these things happen but these are professionals who are paid to do a job and right now they ain't doing it and it shows with the share price.

Horrific drilling campaign and massive dilution on a loss making mine and a mill that breaks down regularly.

All IMO and DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.