FXR 0.00% 0.2¢ fox resources limited

re: Ann: Copper rich mineralisation intersect... i wouldnt be...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 48 Posts.
    re: Ann: Copper rich mineralisation intersect... i wouldnt be suprised if fox really focus their finances on drilling for Ayshia to see how much copper we have, also extend the copper we have at Mt oscar aswell as extend the mine life with drilling at Radio Hill. As for the MOU i can see fox holding out for a while as nickle prices are not exactly strong and the dollar is far to high. Wouldnt be suprised if another company comes swooping in for all of our nickle once mine life is extended. Also we should be very close to getting our next payment from Magnetic South for getting 60% share in mt oscar JV soon? Should be some handy cash for aggresive drilling.

Looking forward to the next few months for some really exciting drilling results! Quiet happy we are not soley hoping for the MOU to be signed in a formal contract, this would be a massive deal if it were to happen but atleast we have more options with the latest discoveries. In saying that once the MOU goes into contract i'd hope for a very solid SP run. Fingers crossed all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.