RCR 68.3% 6.9¢ rincon resources limited

There is nothing wrong with the RC target zones Imo. They are...

1. 10,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4266
    There is nothing wrong with the RC target zones Imo. They are widespread enough for my liking to get a decent regional understanding at Pokali. Plus, they are locked in now, the updated geophysics which were just completed may change things as we currently see it, but they won't be ready for at least a month after interpretation etc. Even if we wanted to change the RC zones, we cannot change them now. It would require CH clearances, plus a report and outline to the government to get approvals etc. That's a 3 month wait at least and that's why all our peers are in this holding pattern right now, waiting for drill approvals. The RC drill holes are mainly there to target shallow REE mineralisation, and I have confidence that management know the lithology well enough now that they know the best zones for the carbonatites.

There appears to be a lot of non-holders coming in and attacking management and the direction of the company. Why do you care so much as non-holders and have the need to comment so much? It is very interesting. By all means continue to do so and try to keep this negative vibe going, because I still have a 2.5c order which is yet to be hit and I really want it to be haha! However, I think people in here are awake enough to know what agenda is going on. Also, a certain poster who pumped RCR for months on end late last year, sold out on the run up to 5c and now claims (before any lab work has been done) that the first diamond hole is a duster. HAHA I mean seriously, can it become anymore of a clown show in here at times. The pXRF is far from reliable as we all know but it is not unreliable to a point where it can consistently read a cumulative 100m plus of Cu mineralisation intersections. Like I have said previously, the Cu mineralisation is there, it is just a matter of what grade it is now. The labs will have the final say, not some clown on Hot Copper. I don't know about everyone else but I prefer to put my investment outlay and the risk of this in the hands of competent geologists and lab personnel, not pump and dump clowns on HC.

Also, the people comparing us to CGN, it is currently getting a massive pump and had some big news articles recently, plus a presentation in Singapore and all sorts of things attractive extra attention, but the moment people over there realise their geophysics program is delayed a few weeks and their drilling is delayed a month or more, that stock will be back under 20c quicker than you can blink an eye.
    Last edited by coto: 28/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.028(68.3%)
Mkt cap ! $15.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 7.0¢ 4.3¢ $3.519M 60.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 114000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 175987 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.028 ( 68.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 7.1¢ 4.4¢ 17748539
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.