RCR 4.55% 11.5¢ rincon resources limited

Ann: Copper Sulphides Intercepted at West Arunta, page-66

1. 10,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4513
    You said numerous times you expected no mineralisation in the first hole, clearly there is something in the first diamond hole after todays announcement. We all know it’s pXRF readings so we can’t take the high-grade max readings and large intersections as gospel. However there is a great chance this is well mineralised Cu.

I am disappointed in the weather delays as much as anyone else. I remember an investor asked the question about wet weather to Gary in the webinar and he laughed it off. Basically he said a little rain is never going to hurt anyone, we have 4WD access so everything should be fine. Those words sure did come back to bite him!

The share price action did exactly as I expected it would because it’s been happening for weeks. Getting sold down heavily and we are now a sub $6M market cap. My 2.5c top up is still in play and likely now so I am laughing. I am sure a lot of investors who are just waking up to RCR for the first time are counting there lucky stars too, they are getting in way cheaper than last raise and what most of us have paid in the last 6 months in one of the hottest regions in the world right now.

Lets hope Gary has organised the drilling as a contract hole based program and not a day rate while we await this ground to dry out. All the other explorers are In the same boat with this wet weather and flooding so we have to keep that in mind too. Their share prices will drop back once the market wakes up to these delays. The entire region was flooded and access roads from both NT and WA are affected.

Good luck to all holders! Top up while you can!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $26.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $314.1K 2.692M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 550335 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 4.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.3¢ 1486734
Last updated 15.56pm 24/05/2024 ?
RCR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.