PER 3.80% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

It's certainly no minor annoyance. All time low says so. It's a...

1. 5,224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    It's certainly no minor annoyance. All time low says so. It's a huge kick the guts and the head.

They haven't lost a couple of years though, but certainly would have if WB continued to string us along. WB have submitted the IND and application for orphan drug and these are still under review by the FDA. The higher does study will hopefully add pipeline value. WB seems to have done some further work with compound but how this benefits us I don't know yet. The FDA feedback is also crucial to a prospective new partner. Who knows, we now have two drugs that one partner may want.

Re MD cancelling an investor briefing - it is not a good look under any circumstances, but the reasons are obvious. The company needs to digest the FDA feedback for more than 24 hours before fronting analysts/investors, even though they had to release something today to avoid suspension.

I have basically written off my investment in ANP as you must when you are down nearly 100%.

As with my other 'shell' bios, we simply need to find one or two partners as that is the only path forward. The business model allows for no other options. A buyout remains a faint possibility.
    Last edited by Westhx: 09/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $47.57K 622.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1598 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 140942 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.