CXO 5.10% 9.3¢ core lithium ltd

Well, I thought we did ok this week. A great announcement about...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228
    Well, I thought we did ok this week. A great announcement about BP33, and a nice little increase in SP. I was really glad to see the SP appreciate into the 5's on the back of the announcement and was even happier that it held for the rest of the week. It seems that depth is building, especially around the 5 cent mark and below (although I think those at 4.8 and 4.9 are living in hope), and we should hopefully hold above 5 next week. I bought more this week but held back a little, just in case we don't see an announcement next week. Should it not come, I think that the SP may depreciate a little bit (I have held back in case this happens ready to throw more in in this eventuality - I am happy to take shares off those without the vision), but I firmly believe that any depreciation will be short lived. In the next couple of weeks the big ticket items I am looking for are the Sandras JORC, the additional off takes, and the DFS. The Sandras JORC should give the SP a little kick, as should the off takes in prep for the DFS, which should give us a decent boost. I think the last bit of info I read (I think from hartleys - but cannot confirm source at this very moment) was that explorers are generally valued at 40% of NPV, which if the DFS comes out at 350-400m (which I expect it will), then we should see a decent appreciation in SP after the DFS. Don't get me wrong, I am not expecting approx 20c (ish) off the back of the DFS (40% of 350m), but hopefully somewhere between 10-12c should be achievable. The dark horse here is Yahua and the lifting of the restrictions in Dec - they could do nothing, or a lot!

Regarding my recent purchases - I can live with buying in the low 5's and having it depreciate a little afterwards, because I see that in the next few weeks we will say goodbye to the 5's (hopefully for good), so a couple of pips either way now won't matter in the long run. I only held off because I have too many shares now (not sure exactly how that happened!!) but any extras are now just cream on top and are making a slight difference to my average.

One of our major strengths is our location and the proximity to major services. I have been reviewing one of the majors this week and will not invest because of the risks I see are not only political, but mainly because of the transport risks. I love that, even though small, our lithium is close to major services, in a stable country with well developed government and legal frameworks, and appears to only have upside in terms of growing the resource!

I think we are in a great spot at the moment and I am excited to see the news flow over the rest of the month - some real excitement to come I think! fasten your seatbelt and strap in!

Core Lithium....you bet!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.10%)
Mkt cap ! $198.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.9¢ 10.0¢ 9.3¢ $3.295M 34.70M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 365887 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 883409 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.