CXO 3.33% 14.5¢ core lithium ltd

You raise a good point which I was thinking about last night. We...

1. 2,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 866
    You raise a good point which I was thinking about last night. We now have the top 2 shareholders with 15% of the shares. This should put the Top 20 holding to 35%-40%. It's getting tighter with only 520m SOI.

If they expand the Grants resource, get DSO happening ASAP and then find another decent sized resource on all those tenements. The SP has the potential to really explode. They will have more than enough cash to drill from DSO profits and also hopefully pay a nice dividend for loyal SH's as well.

We know that our new land has spod. Albiet, it was drilled with a half hearted effort. Now our guys can get stuck in to the new targets and considering their position the Grants area now becomes very promising. Also the BP33 area which also contains high grade spod can now be linked up. We have all asked what happened to BP33 follow up drilling. Well we now know that it was down the list as we were potentially going to find a resource on LTR's land and do the work for them. This is no longer the case and I would hope they can get the drills down there soon.

After the let down of Zola and Ringwood first pass I think they have done a great job at moving this company forward with Yahua, LTR and DSO progression.

So now we are drilling Grants, Zola II, Ringwood II before the wet. Also I would assume they are going to get stuck into Hang Gong, Litchfield, Sandras and BP33 as well. They are 'well placed' to start drilling immediately and have access approval from LTR before approvals come through.

Also let's not forget the attached Mining Licence and Extractive Mining Licence that comes with it to fast track DSO. Now the Blair Duncan appointment as GM of Project Development suddenly becomes a great move.

It has given me confidence again that the company is on the right track. I started building up my holding with the aim to get to previous levels I held as they tick more boxes and de-risk. Especially at these current prices.

They have shown they are not a one trick pony and can progress the company strategically,financially and operationally despite let downs. Yes sure it is disappointing that we are 4.8c but they cannot control whats under the ground. We are lucky they have done all this work in the background otherwise we were heading for shell value. Now the long term viability of the company looks promising again.

These guys want to be miners as the end game and so do I as a shareholder.

Lots of work and luck yet to get there though.
    Last edited by Brumbie: 15/09/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $309.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.3¢ $1.121M 7.711M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 113254 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2713624 65
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.58 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.8¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ 3973192
Last updated 15.59pm 23/04/2024 ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.