CXO 8.79% 8.3¢ core lithium ltd

Wenty, I would not say today's announcement disappointing and...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    Wenty,
    I would not say today's announcement disappointing and frustrating to all. For me, SB's use of "tremendous opportunity" words a little bit ?? , "good opportunity" maybe have been better.
    But at last some drill results with accompanying action. Here are drill results = we getting 6 ML. smile.pngsmile.png
    The last thing I want to see is just drill results. May get a short term share bounce, but I am more interested in seeing where they fit into "the big picture", or the accompanying action.
    My explanation:
    I receive DFS presentations, from Lithium companies am shareholder in, and they talk about mine life 20+ years, sell spodeume for x years, convert to LiOH via 20000tpa plant with Capex @$y/ton & Opex @$z/ton, selling for... with NPV blah, blah, blah...All lovely presentations and will start in couple of years, need $500M.
    I believe Core board has made a conscious and strategic decision to forgo all this and go for a staged approach to capitalise on NOW demand for LiCarbonate. Hence rush to get mining and product to market (have two off take agreements for 4 years). A DFS with mine life of 8 years. And then start working on the LiOH plant.
    -------
    From the AGM presentation, some 2 weeks ago, on page 17 timeline presentation shows the Scoping Study due 2H21. To me this is second half of year 2021, or by Christmas time (plus 6 days).
    So I am expecting this very soon (SB has been fairly true to his word re timing, etc) and along with this more indication of drilling results. That is, drilling results = scoping study results.
    Have no idea what will be in scoping study, but again expect some options have been considered. For examples, poor drill results = 1k tpa LiOH, or good results = 15k tpa LiOH or 10k tpa initial train and two more every 5 years, or tremendous drill results = 999999k tpa LiOH plant. Me thinks will be a "Goldilocks" size plant to match drill results. So again, drill results = action.
    ---------
    So yes I too think the market is looking for the bigger picture, but not exploration & mining, but mining & processing. And this, I believe, is just around the corner. IMO.
    ----
    All this chatter about when do we get results, been so long, not disclosing blah, blah is only chatter. When I play cards I keep them close to my chest, and I think this would fall within not disclosing until we know..., or protecting our IP until ready to disclose once know what doing.
    ------
    So in meantime waiting patiently and feverishly writing letters..

Dear Santa,
    I have been a good boy this year and would like a Scoping Study with lots of big numbers. Be careful when coming down the chimney as have left a bottle of Scotch (Grants of course, courtesy of Core Lithium) and some biscuits and milk for the crew.
    Yours faithfully and a true beliver
    BPLithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.008(8.79%)
Mkt cap ! $177.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.3¢ $4.722M 56.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1606055 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 110070 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.